How This Bag Looks Like ???

Hey ....

What are the preparations before Christmas ??? Are you making some different cakes ?? Or else going through traditional ???


I really love carrot cake and love to make pure eggless carrot cake ....I love to use gas oven better microwave...

Even though my husband is opposite of mine ...but guys that is for sure is opposites attract.....what is your opinion let me know by your comments...


And yes here in Bangalore mostly I see from since one month before Christmas  different types of cakes  are made and I really taste all those from one of my neighbour.Taste I just awesome.


But one day I will share my own home made made eggless cake with you...and sweets also..

But now I am sharing one of my collection...so check this out..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???