How Are You Spending Your Winter ???

Hello All...

How are you?? I am very fine...I know you are thinking why now a days I am not giving regular updates...

Actually you know from few days I have started my bags collection and really busy with talking to clients , selling ,sending, catching photos , selection of products and bla bla bla..

For that I am just taking little time to settle down...so guys I think I will get this support from you..

And yes how you spending your winter ?? In our bengali cuisine in this time our mother makes different kind of sweets with new dates jaggery which has been made by newly grown dates juice   and the aroma, taste of this jaggery is just awesome..


Here also I make in every winter..and within few days I am going to share with you those recipes...till then enjoy your winter from blankets with lots more sweets ,cakes..

Because just few days later Christmas and New Year are coming....so what's your plan in New Year's Eve ??? Let's rock in the party with bright colourful dresses and fun..

And just sharing few of my bags collection with you..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???