How The Relationships Work ????

Hello All ..

How are you ?? What is going on ?? Yesterday at night I was just wondering to see  old pictures of us... because we can't stop the time but can stop or still the precious moments of us by few clicks..


We may become little older but those photos are remain same ,have no change. That is why we always like to shoot our photos or want to frame it ,it may not  be always very perfect , good looking but gives us immense pleasure , happiness, peace,joy in our own.

I am little moody that is why when I am in really off mood that time my husband also does not froce me to do any work because he knows very well to me rather than i myself .

Whenever I feel something good or bad I share all those with my husband ,it may be sometimes different opinions but sharing your emotions with someone special give you immense satisfactory feelings of being well and the importance of  relationship.

Relationship is not meant always to be presented or cool, melting  attitude or making myself an ideal infront of my husband whether he can be proud and show his pride through me.

It is quite unpredictable ,pure soul with mixing of lots more emotions maybe sometimes fair or sometimes not but all are real not fake , not hiding anything.

I believe if I hide sometime from my husband all will go well but is that true relationship !!! If don't feel anything bitter in the relationship then is that a normal relationship !?? Because after that more sugar damages our health that is for sure.

So guys maybe you are thinking why I just jumped from some pictures to here !!! Actually it has a deep relationship between two. I meant to say that not only an one piece of picture ,everything in our lives should be shared with your precious one.

Because we all know that the strength of a building depends  on construction of a building so here also same if the beginning of a relationship starts with lie or unspoken  then it will be very difficult to run the relationship in a longer way...

Here I should mention that most men and women prefer your real look not dressing up in makeup.It is a very small thing but describes the hole how kind of you.

Remember quarrels , misunderstanding these are the very common factors in relationship. Those who tells that they don't fight or quarrel that is completely bogus part because it is not possible.Like in our food also we like all the taste na like little salty ,seweety sometimes bitter !!!!

If sometimes you are stressed or doing quarrel then don't get nervous ,anxious because it means you are in the right path but yes don't allow it to be persistent in longer way or very serious.Solve your issues by discussion with friendly behaviour.


So this is not  only applicable for couples for any relationship like sister  ,brother  or daughter ,mother it is applicable ,that means it is a healthy relationship .

We are human being not God .Our seniors also have passed through all these and spent their 50 anniversaries. It is not atall misconception it is real fact and works well.

So today I am saying goodbye and will come back with new ideas..till then bye... have a nice day πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???