How The Ashtami Is ???

Hello All....

Happy Ashtami to all...I think most of are busy in giving Pushpanjali to ma Durga..but still here Pushpanjali has not started...


All  are you wearing saree and men in dhoti na ??
It looks beautiful when all we wear these traditional dresses on these occasions.. atleast onece in a year we can manage ..na ???

All do you understand the actual meaning of the Pushpanjali ?? I think no ,even me too...but the pronounciation of prist  loudly in Mike make all the surrounding most worship of God.Without our holy spirit we can't worship of God na!!! So here also it seemed that the holy spirit is that prist on behalf of us who served fast from morning for the devotion to God.

Each day is very special for us that is why today also I am feeling little sad with joy because the puja is going to be end...how the 5 days Puja spent  so quickly is really very hard to believe.


Just now I have reached home from Pushpanjali... so while writing that time suddenly one of our friend told to come early in Puja mandap that is why left as soon as possible . it was just wonderful as usual...in morning I wasn't able to wear saree but thinking to wear at night..lets see


Today I am late to publish this post which had been written from morning..actually not able to get time to edit...so sorry for that..

And yes I am sharing some pictures of us with you..








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???