How I Feel In This Ganesh Chaturthi ????

Hello All

Today I just suffering little cough and cold.little fever..and not willing to do anything...only laying on the bed is giving me comfort. And again and again drinking hot ginger tea... really is it happened na when our health is not ok !!!!
https://chandrimaz.blogspot.com/2018/09/how-i-feel-in-this-ganesh-chaturthi.html
Tomorrow is Ganesh Chaturthi...here in Bangalore it is celebrated grandly..if you see  all the road side foothpath are crowded by Ganesha statues made by clay...and all the vendors are busy in selling them...and the buyer are also busy in purchasing and bargaining different size of Ganesha ..... looking so nice...

This is the time when Southindia get dressed in lights, and fully involved themselves in Puja..really all statue of Ganesha will surprise you by showing their hieght and weight...most of the Ganesha those are getting Puja in pandals are biggest in size ...just you have to move your head in up and down position to see the entire look of Ganesha..making of Ganesha really wonder us..

But people of Bangalore do Puja at home with small statue of Ganesha...that is why today from flowers to sweets ,banana leaves everything are becoming so costly...

In some places even evening functions are held on and here all local  Kannada artists come to participate in those functions and sings loudly to encourage the audience with sweet ,soft melody..and mikes are placed in different parts of roads to elaborate the functions ,to spread the enjoyment of the functions ,Puja by celebrating together...

Here all the schools and offices are remain closed during this festival...but malls and visiting places are widely opened to welcome customers with their Cathy , attractive offers...and most of us get trapped in that...

This is the actual festive season in India and our souls are involved in that ,not willing to do any work only like to do Masti ,fun...I can remember those days of my school,college when this festive season had come !!! I wasn't able to concentrate in studies, always seemed when the puja would be coming to be free to enjoy hole the day without any anger look who always tried to teach dos and don'ts..in the time of reading I heard the sound of piling up the bamboos  near stage ....and along with reading I became unconscious mind my seeking blue clear sky and the aroma of durga Puja...but that time was the toughest time for us for final exam...so had to finish the syllabus anyway..

My mother had said " finish your studies and then we will go for puja shopping "...and I tried to do so and in evening shopping and eating egg chicken rools with Pepsi in walking made me very happy ....

Now when I think those of days I can understand all the things have a special time , special space which may not come again...

Here last year we visited ganesh Puja near our home  and one of my photo is sharing with you..recalling of past make me happy , energetic and connect me with past to continue present well..

Can you see how much biggest are all the Ganeshas..
This was actually last year Ganesha Statue...
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to All...
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???