How I Am Feeling Today ????

Good Morning All

How are you !! We are fine ... actually from one week I did not post any article ....because the same story... busy.... Still ....after dropping my son I finished just little more work of switching on the washing machine and little cleaning of my home...and still not had anything..and what about you ???

I think today is the beginning of the week that is why all we are feeling lazy !! Is not it ??? Every morning I just think why morning stats so early !!! If it would be opposite then I would be soooooo happy !!!!

Actually I am a little lazy kind of a person by lying down on the sofa or couch and spending time with  little snacks and my kid and talking with each other and watching movies are the best things I like..

And yes tomorrow is holiday for the 2 nd October...I am so happy to dream for tomorrow's Outing and fun...but yes of course if my husband gets  holiday then half of my day goes on by cooking of different meals... otherwise he is not going to eat...

Hmmmmm I think that everyone assume that a home maker's job is the best job but for all we should see from one angle itself  because we are also non salaried employee in our own company... the difference is only no profit or loss....

And here all employees are your own family members for those you have to be happy all the time to make them happy...

You might be thinking why I am telling all these.. actually today I am feeling in this way that is why..maybe tomorrow I think in different way who knows !!!! Ok now going to have something because really I am hungry now ...see you soon...take care ,have a nice day πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???