How I Feel For My Blog ????

Hello Everyone

Today just now my husband set out for the office after breakfast ..and I am just sharing some updates with you..can you guess what I have made breakfast for today ???


Yes my favourite corn cheesey potato sandwich with tea... actually today I thought why only bread butter egg !!!....I would make some different lite breakfast na!!! And my husband is really very foodie.... always wants different kind of food... that is why I have to make !!!!

It's really just simple tasty healthy breakfast...no need to make so much effort which always I try in cooking to make delicious, different as well as effortless....so today I made ..

Most of the time you might be noticed that never I garnish any dish.. because at home we really ganish ?? No na..

At home whatever we do or eat that simplicity, authenticity I try to carry through my writing...it's not about the pleasing purpose...it's my originality what we do in everyday's life...and each a small small things are different from each other...that is why you might be noticed that in my food section or blogging section the professionality is not there.. sometimes I am very matured .... sometimes immature....sometes happy or sometimes sad.... sometimes I also breakdown .....absent minded.... distracted.....I am an ordinary human like all of you...

So if I write or click which is not professional photography or something then assumed that you are reading or seeking the actual Chandrima ...it's me ...

Actually we ...no one is perfect 100 percent so being accepted that you can be a happiest man or woman in the world..... keep acceptance on someone you love instead of expectations...

I am not talking about regret ...it's my philosophy to be happy in life for ever ....so today you can think why I am writing all these !!!

Because from my experience I have learnt that if you leave something without any worry or let it go ....or else accept everything without judging or expectations then the same result or outcome is very good for which still you were waiting for....!!!!

Here also in my life as well as in my blog I don't expect that all of you will like my posts and give compliment to me...but yes I am very satisfied,happy for those who are giving compliments and keeping touch with my blog......it is a big , huge pleasure for me...if it is 50 percent then for that also I am lucky , happy and will be continued my personal blog for them....

So CHK my today's breakfast pics...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???