How I Became Emotional Today ????

Today weekend that is why we went outside for some indoor shopping ..in the meantime the rain started..that is why we all got stuck in the sweet shop..

Beside that one small shop was there where everyday one little boy sells lots of flowers,bouquet , gift items...small indoor plants ...and all..

My husband suddenly getting down stairs and Buyed one rose for me..yes after ten years again getting the beautiful red rose I was quite emotional,speechless, surprised!!!! That is why sharing with you..πŸ™‚

My son is not happy because his father gifited me that rose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ..he was saying ' mama it's mine'....

So really when our children are there that time our loves  are equally devided among us.. which is a awesome feelings..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???