How Actual Helpers Are ???

Hello All
Today is Monday and the day  starts with little lazyness, boredness....

Because again the working days start ....holiday finished...and my maid is now working and shoughting on the phone call .

She is more busyyyy than us ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..
.we also less talk over phone like her ...

When she comes in my home for work always busy in phone calls ..!!!!! Seems like she is the boss of a company !!!!


But nothing to do ...we have to tolerate all these stuff because we need helper ....in India we are useto of  maid or helper..


But it can be a good choice if you are able to manage your all work by own..because it is said that self help is the best help...

Because if you keep a maid it is confirmed that you have to be useto of uncommitment...false statements...dirty , unhygienic work, stealing things and all...

So still it is very difficult for me to work the full.. because  after her work also so many work, responsibilities.....my writing.... teaching to my kid ...meal planning and bla bla are there...so I am thinking how to manage without maid πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yesterday we went as usual some weekly shopping..and in Oasis mall we just captured few of clicks...because i have already told you that i am litttle selfie crazy, and crazy photographer...so CHK this out ..







Today I am not expanding my posts regarding this topic but coming soon to discuss more on it...and more topics...so keep touch with my website...bye .. have a nice Monday...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???