How Was Yesterday's Bangalore ????

Yesterday when I was going to pick my son I totally got wet in the rain.In Bangalore it's totally monsoon now..again and again the rain is coming and we are getting drenched and wet in the rain.

My son was asking me while returning from school that ' Mamma why the sky is getting black again and again??? Why the black cloud is fighting with the sky to establish his place..??? ' He is asking and thinking all of that and his imagination is taking me in new thoughts to inspire me for today's writing.

From my home to school distances are 5 and half kilometres which takes a quiet 15-30 minutes to reach and in traffic it's really getting horrible.

But yesterday I set out for the school before 10 minutes earlier due to cloudy weather and few drops of raining.I don't like to carry umbrella because in auto it doesn't work as well as I can't manage carrying umbrella including school bag,my bag,and my son...it gets difficult for me..

That's why yesterday I got time to catch few of my clicks of roads,clouds etc . And now I am going to share with all of you...

In Bangalore most of the time is cold weather...seems like winer is going on but not atall..after rain you will feel more cool,cool wind and cold and you will be taking blanket for sure.

Without blanket I don't able to sleep !!! It looks nice , beautiful when you are staying at home but when going out the roads become full muddy,watery,slippery...even you have to move very carefully otherwise oops..  or ouch...

But we enjoy a lot and everyday getting wet in the rain while coming from school...my son plays with that dirty,muddy water by jumping on it, throwing and getting delighted by seeking his own picture into the water..and says the story of Foolish Lion .

So without wasting time lets share some pictures of cloudy Bangalore...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???