How I started My Monday ????

A Very Good Morning To All

Today is Monday that is why the day starts with lots more business,late and so on.. after weekend it's a starting day for all of us.And starting should be good always.

Yes yes I know that after two days of holidays we get really lethargic, sometimes boring to think the work pressure in office or at home... sometimes laziness not leaves us..but what to do.
We have to continue all work still five days after that again weekend... ????

So start your day with lots more good thinking,romantic, enthusiastic music,food and all.. sometimes when you will feel bore eat chocolates which is my secret  food for every good thing.

Do you know if you probably  get lipstick or cosmetics in my bag or not but chocolates always you will get ...in between work l love to have a bite one chocolate sometimes I really not aware when my hole chocolate has finished... yummy

Had your breakfast??? What you had??? Asking me??? I had cheesy egg bread ,tea that's all....

I love to eat frequently in between my work...I am actually junk food eater...not too much health conscious...what I love I do...

So I will be coming back to talk to you after few hours ..till then bye, have huge work load including all house hold cores and the preparation of my kid's studies, projects and all...today after waking up in morning I began to cry because of seeing the pile of my bartan( dishes ) because today my helper comes lateπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Byeee...... stay happy healthy and don't forget to read my blogs...love you all...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???