How I Am Felling In This Summer

Hi Guys
I know you all are thinking why I am posting very little articles from 15 Days..the reason is I am in kolkata and internet connection is not getting well as well as i am fully busy with my family so have patience and I am coming soon with more new topics..

It may happen after reaching Bangalore..so now I am just trying to deliver a little updates..so thanks for your continuous support..😊

Really in summer season in Kolkata we are really felling patchy,sweaty.... exhausted, tired..having mangoes lots more and with seasonal yummy fruits..

In front of our home there is a shop of different kind of fries ...( Choper dokan)..I love to have potatoes bonda,prawn Bonda,egg Bonda etc..

They fry 15 types of fries and all are really tasty, spicy..I can't resist me to have these..and here I am fully busy of having different kind of home made food by my mom..

The speciality of my mother's cooking is ..it's very less spicy,oily..but no compromise with the taste..so happy summer to all..be cool cool and chill..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???