How I Am Felling After Reaching Bangalore

Hi..
I have just reached Bangalore yesterday evening..so still tired.. laziness is not letting me to do anything..and have huge work like mountain including school preparations.. unpacking



And mood is also not getting on ...off mood for my parents, family leaving .. seriously still I can realise that there is never ever can be or should be any comparison with Mother.. mothers are really an extraordinary , awesome creations of God ..who  always wants to see their children happy in any condition.


My full things are scattered here and there...all are messy..seems like they are also missing my parents...

But what to do.. anyways I have to concentrate in my work..and all..


So just feeling very cool cool now..because in Bangalore monsoon has started one week before..but I am not feeling drenched..wet..bacause still my heart is in Kolkata with my parents,didi,my sweetest niece..physically I am in Bangalore..yes it will take time to recover my mood ..

Really my ma,didi all have so so unconditional love..I may not be able to explain..their last moment of teary send off to me outside the airport always makes me sad .. willing to go again and again minimum onece in a month..but guys you all know that it's not possible to visit kolkata every month from bangalore..but I wish...

But one thing I can suggest all my unmarried audience that please marry within your territory in your city where you can visit your family without thinking all...because in a certain age of time all parents need their children for mental ,physical dependency...but from far living it's really difficult to manage.. we should give the support ...

Ok guys today my mood is not ok..I will talk to you from tomorrow onwards..till then bye ..happy cloudy day..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???