How It Was Cloudy Cloudy..Cool Cool Weather??

Hello All

Today in Bangalore just cloudy and cloudy weather and started raining .. before just one hour it has stopped..I forgot to place the  bed from window side and it is totally wet now because we were sleeping in another room and when I remembered already all got wet...


But today's rains came like a shower of cool water in a hot ground and cracky fields..all birds were trying to go into their shelter and finding their mother and my son was affraying into the sound of cyclone.. sparkle of lights were coming frequently and breaking the silence of lonely roads.. seemed like all roads were cleaning their body in shower and getting fresh and clean like us.

My son was asking ' Mama will ghost come?' ..and watching kids ghost videos by rapping himself in his blanket and tried to convince me to sit beside of him and in between kissing me ..he was totally excited and little worried by seeking rains and cyclone..his imaginary pics were coming out from that cloudy weather ..

I was also feeling cool cool ,and willing to have a butterscotch ice-cream with red red yummy strawberries..but unfortunately it is finished in my freeze..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But enjoyed a lot and hope that from tomorrow onwards all seasonal fruits will be sweet still it's not because it is said that if rains not showers fruits can't become tasty and sweety..so hope to enjoy our seasonal fruits..I am a mango lover ..what about you??

Anyways today I have captured a cloudy pic so sharing with you guys..

How You are feeling?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???