How We Become Selfie Queen or King..??

Selfie....selfie...
Now a  days we can see everywhere all are busy in catching selfie...and if I say truth yes I also love to catch selfie and when I catch a selfie of mine that time my kid comes to me and says' mama please take a nice selfie of us'..and I catch it within a few seconds by my own selfie camera.
...

And you also have noticed that what ever photos I have pasted in my blog mostly are selfies..and I enjoy it the time of taking the photos...

Similar Post you can see here..
https://chandrimaz.blogspot.in/2018/03/lipsticks.html

One day when I was returning from the school that time had noticed that one young guy around 6 ft tall was taking selfie in the running bike ...these are really dangerous....bacause now we are seeking everyday that how many accidents are taking place to catch a selfie...and plastic surgeries are increasing day by day to look better in social media sites,and young youth all are getting too involved to catch their selfies that if they won't get more likes or good comments going to frustration... actually if you see simply and very litely then it's nothing but to draw a portrait by front camera to seek attention of others or to show glamorized more on social media... but all people are not like that...they only catch photos to share with his or her friends for fun or happiness... nothing else...like me.. Because everything has his own good and bad effects...so carry on with your Selfies

Actually I understand the madness of taking pictures in different looks and position in selfies...because I am itself a selfie ceazy...

I feel nice and feel good when seeing a nice look of us or mine...yes I am not a beauty queen that is I know but for me I am preety and i think all my friends audience also think like me....is not it???

One thing I am sharing with you confidentially....when I get dressed very nicely in saree or salwar for outing and before getting into the cab  on the way I see my pics on the several car's mirror standing on the roads several times and feel happy which I did not notice but my darling husband had noticed and leg pulling of mine ....😍😍😍

Yes I love to see me in the mirror or where my pics are showing there I get fixed like gum...that's why when at the night after dinner we sit for a while and see our old photos of our marriage,honeymoon,and my son's birthday and all I just get unconscious and ignore the time if it 3 o'clock  at night also...

I love to see me in mirror or photos does not mean that all the time I be in it ..not like that ... rather you can say I even do not give half an hour also on me for beauty treatments...in that time I enjoy by having icecream or watching movies or other work or taking selfies..

According to age our looks change and we can't hold or stop it and I also don't want to hide my changing looks... Because my selfie is my peace where I fall in love with me several times...

I love me...falling love with me...and spreading positivity among all audience of mine to live life beautifully and positively with love and confidence... Because feeling good strength our confidence...be  beautiful...and stay in the touch of taking selfies ..

One two three.    .......,...........,................Click :-):-):-):-):-):-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???