How My Son's Birthday Celebrated??



Hi.. Good Morning
Yesterday I was really busy because the full day I was busy in cooking and all because yesterday was my kid's birthday and he completed 7 years...and my son enjoyed mama's cooking those were simple but my son's favourite..

And this weekend we have some plan for his birthday...let's see what we can do for our loving,cute son...he is my real hero..
.
We everyone go out and celebrate our birthdays but in India in Bengali Cuisine it's said that before starting party and celebration we should make some cooking for our children like 5 different kind of fries,rice,dal, tarkari ( vegetables curry according to our child's choice),fish curry , fruits,and the most and foremost important thing is Payasam without what birthday is not celebrated...it's believed that this is the blessings from mother for her child for his immortality and wellness..so I tried to serve all this in his plate ...every parents want that their child  stays well ,blessed ..lives happily....so here we are doing so...God bless him...some pics I have captured in his birthday.. CHK this out ☺


Cutting Birthday Cake..

I made for my son..


" I am a growing boy"...πŸ™‚




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???