How Was The Life in a Train..???



Hiii..All
After long three days I have come back to talk to you...how are you...yes I am fine ....actually I am missing kolkata and recalling those days when I was or we were useto of going kolkata by train...from Bangalore to Kolkata it takes two days to reach Kolkata by train....and those journey were amazing compare to flights...

Because the jerking of train,the ' pu jhik jhik' sounds of train., going through dark forest,green fields where cultivation were going on of different kinds of plants like corn,rice,jowar,bajra,etc were amazing,even when at night train was running in his own speed without caring any one in his own destination and crossed the bride that sounds came out like vibration ,hollow sounds seemed like the train would be falling down towards river and we were going to die..actually at the mid night only train  crossed the bridge and that time little sound or noise also made loud  and made us affraid...it was so so excitingly adventurous that today I can't stop me to share of those experiences...

Those were rare memories because in every trip I had meet lots more families those were extrimly unique from each other and had experience lots more by spending time over two days....all families had a different style,different thoughts...different needs.... different purposes of going south India like Bangalore,Vellore...and different places of south India specially for best treatment...

Actually we think we will react in a different manner but happened in different manner..

I met one couple who were full time talking each other at night without sleeping regading their child....somehow they were not able to sleep ...the kid was that time 5 years same age like my son..when I met them It did not seemed that the child had lost his speech due to high fever and for that they were struggling for his tratment in 'Sai Baba Ashram or Hospital ' in white field ,bangalore which is still free of cost no money needed for any treatment... and every year a huge crowd gathered,overloaded in that place for extraordinary treatment... after knowing about them  I was really shocked because the child was able to understand everything but couldn't talk and for that reason he was going through a mental trauma with cardiatic problems which would be curable or not that  Dr was not sure...

Another couple had one son and were full time quarreling over the train last two days...it was seemed like they were  adjusting with each other for the sake of  their son...I was become sure...but suddenly that lady felldown in a running train floor and the husband jumped over all crowd and carrying her in his arm and placed her in her bunk with nervously and opened a bag of medicine or first aid box for his wife and giving the medicine in her wound nicely with so much empathy.. .I was surprised it was possible still those guys were quarreling but when she got hurt they again came in a thread of love and feeding each other and seated beside of each other and making jocks,fun... distributing snacks among some passengers with whom they were spending time from two days... surely in that two days I forgot that they would only stay  few times  not more that that...because it was seemed like we all were come from the same family...

Life is so unpredictable... suprisingly beautiful... amazingly we have come and meet with unknown people somewhere maybe in train or in somewhere but the memories of happiness over the train stay with us the hole life...

In between that the train staff were serving  morning breakfast with upma,or Bread omelet or idli with sauce,sweets,tea.juice..after few time again some bread sticks with butter and soup...again at lunch chicken or egg curry with dal rice,vegetsbles,sweets,curd...lastly icecream and same repeation at night and in evening snacks like samosa or any fries with tea sweets...juics ...and before night again bread stick with butter and soup...mostly we don't eat too much but in train we were enjoying those all food by seeking outside sceneries... hills.. cultivation,farmers...and chatting with each other by reading news paper and discussing on politics and my son was playing with other children in his age groups..

In train siting and eating food without any work really refreshing for me...because who loves to do all time work!!!...I am little lazy about all time work...

And the train was running so fast without any tiredness....and taking us  to our destination in proper time without any late...or delay...

Sometimes the train was standing  for not getting the green signal....and other hawkers were coming that time through doors and making their money by selling thier snacks or books,or different kind of things...eventhough there are many restrictions in AC compartment .. but when I went by train I just had taken a big  size bag to buy things in train which is really cheap and good quality...not able to get in Bangalore or Kolkata...when my mother had seen that big bag mother had said ' o my god..what things you have buyed!!!'


In train the sought of hawkers, visiting several times of checkers, quarrel among passengers due to proper placement of luggage,noise of movies in laptops or tablets all had mixed up like life of a train...I love all these and buyed lots more things from hawkers...ate.. little sleep..chatting... reading magazine... playing with my kids...and spending time with my hubby all were good for me....
Actually I love to buy...eat...shopping,iinnovating ideas,writing,painting......in a simple statement I love life....


Another time coming back from Kolkata I met another couple those were very aged and the wife was not able to hold her tears in that train in the afraid of loosing her husband due to very high pressure...and heart blockage...and were going for treatment in south India...this is the Love actually when we need our life partner with us and we get it...this is unconditional....no expectation...nothing... only want to live together for the rest of the life..


Another  Uncle aunty who were coming back to their daughters house in Bangalore..and the aunty was so polite,nice looking and calling me 'Ma' that I became really pleased, flattered by her soft spoken attitude and manner ...and she was sharing her experiences throughout her life journey from childhood to marriage and told me that now she became the head of the family  and really she was quite pleasing personality,educated nice a preety woman I ever meet except my mom's and sis...

She had a son who stayed in Kolkata with family and how  she was complementing of her daughter in law that rearely have been seen in all mother in laws in India....still I remember her and I know never we can meet again but really I will remind her rest of my life and she becomes is my one of most important character in my daily diary...she was awesome..


One thing I can tell you that life is like a collage with lots more emotions,experiences,consequences,effects,regrets.....incidents ,give a different shape of life which is somehow good somehow not..but we have to accept these all together.. and a great lesson...

Everyday I am learning from my life teacher and sharing all my memories and experiences to all of you...hope you will be liking it....bye


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???