Waiting for Good News. ..???

Hello...
How are you... yesterday I was really busy that is why not able to post any blog.I had told you that something very good news are coming to me which I  will be going to share with you but not now.For that please wait few more days.☺

Yesterday after dropping my son to school we means me and my husband went in a really important work where we stayed 3 hours to take a proper diction for hole life.

And on this our hole future is depending.But after taking that bold diction we are really happy,excited and have started  cost cutting in monthly expenses.Because for every good thing we have to sacrifice lots more na??

So too much excitement, tension, happiness all are mixed up with us.That is why yesterday I dressed up in dark pink and green salwar and my favourite dark red lipstick and one small black bindi( sticker )on my forehead.This good news I am going to share within few days..,☺☺☺

Soo please take a look...

And keep in touch with my website...☺☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???