Refreshing Nap

Hello....All
Today after dropping my son I just came and directly laid down on the bed due to sleepy and selpt 1/2 hour to get fresh.You can rather tell it's a small nap.

Nap is very essential when you get irritated, frustrated or sleepy or may be tired then  this small nap  will get you back the full of energy,enthusiasm the higher level of efficiency ,concentration,which all are needed for any work.

Actually I prefer very much sleep if it's not happened then little nap also works the same.Specially when we get sad that time it's work like a magic.It trunes your mood from bad to good.

Today also after waking up by 6 in the morning I was feeling very sleepy then seemed if I would be able to sleep more 2 hours !!! But you all know it's not possible so I suddenly got up and started working but unwillingly and not getting motivated.

So after coming home I just jumped on the bed and switched off all the lights and windows covered by curtains and gave the fan in high speed and slept.

And now really felling fresh and doing all the work including my blog very energetically .In the afternoon itself after our lunch me and my son take a little nap of 1 hour.

Because if he does not sleep he will not be able to reading and writing .Because I feel personally that our brain works well when we give them a proper rest specially for children.Because childrens are generally very energetic all the time so to restore their energy level and to convert their energy into study they should take rest minimum 1 hour.

When I go to school I heard that most of the parents do not like to let them sleep after school.They tell that if it's happened then they are not able to sleep early at night.That is why they send their children to play ground after coming from school.

But I don't.After a small nap I also allow my son to play but a little nap is very important for them because in morning they are waking up by 7 and after 4 o'clock they are coming back to home so if they don't take a rest how they will manage to do all the things together!!!!

Everyday getting nap we feel frsh,chill and energetic and my son does study 1 and half hour with concentration and if one day he not sleeps then the time of the study he feels sleepy,cranky , irritated like that.

Now seriously after getting one and half hour nap I am telling you that yes it's really important to give the rest to our body and mind for sometimes for refreshment and better growth.
Byeeeeeeee..☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???