How Much I Love Lipsticks...????



Lip lip ..... Lipstick...

I know those who are girls all like makeup..eye shadow,lipstick, foundation.. night time cream.. beauty spa..etc..

But really it works!!! Even some beautician tells that after 30 we should take a minimum one facial in every month.And all we should go by natural herbal products and all.

Yes i also go beauty salon but not regularly .In a year two times..And that also for eyebrow threading.That is all.

Yes if you ask about makeup then i should tell that no i personally do not use makeup in anywhere.Only i use one sunscreen lotion SPF 70and one  of my favourite branded Lipstick .

Yes in my 34 years i have used many of different brands lipsticks those name I can't tell due to policy violation. Here i should mention that please avoid any of lipsticks or cosmetics those are cheap or reasonable.Because without knowing these harm cosmetics may change our skin colour or damage.

So if you use then please use branded one not easily available in market.Because most of those lipsticks remain same on your lip on the day end it could not be atall good for your lips.Those lipsticks easily erasable those are 100 percent good.

Even i have seen many people are suffering skin problems due to using of non branded products .So make sure when you are using .Maybe it is too costly but there should not be any compromise with your skin.

Yes my preference is good product for all skin types.Personally i don't use makeup only i use Lipsticks and lip balm ,and silky hair one watch, sometimes bindi.. sometimes not it depends...this is my style statement.

I like red,pink, purple these shades very much and these lipsticks i use generally and always prefer to use lipstick .

According to me lipstick is a cosmetic where your lips get look into different colours and looks fabulous, glossy or matty in a simple touch of lipsticks.That is why i use only lipstick no kajal no foundation no make-up.I think too much makeup covers our beauty and it looks like not me a mask.

I preferably like natural look where if i have black spot in my face due to sun burn then that's ok.I don't want to hide because according to me the beauty of moon is including his black hole or spot.So with all i am happy and stylish and crazy about lipsticks.

So if all are using cosmetics daily basis i just tell them that after using please remove all the makeup before going to bed.And most and foremost work is to keep your skin well .. you have to eat,drink,sleep properly and happiness is the key feature of glowing, healthy skin.

Don't think about always dead cells of skin and all.Enjoy your all types of food,drink water,juices lots more . Because depending all on our looks vary whether we look young and old.

I don't think about all these things.I am happy with all my negatives and positives.And now i am using two different cream which my husband has bought from abroad .

Even if my cream get finished that time if use normal   baby cream which is very good for normal and dry skin.

Normally if you don't have any issues regarding skin then my suggestion is please don't use too much cosmetics in your skin which in the end damage your skin.

So all fashion lovers those are crazy like me on Lipsticks specially please comment me in the comments section below about your likes and uses of cosmetics..keep you stylish with confidence..

Because all girls are no doubt Beautiful...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???