Kolkata. Calling...

Hii..

What all of you are doing? I am just writing a few lines.This is end of March and feeling very happy by thinking that next month we will be going to Kolkata.Kolkata is my birth place ,is the city of joy, the city of passion,love....

It is seemed like when my son's school will be closed and after parents meeting we can go!!!!

After reaching kolkata i will introduce  with you all my family members and  yummy recipes by my mom's.

And i will share the attractive things which you can buy from kolKata which is really affordable , cheap..and the things are wonderful..

So please be connected with my website where you can get more information and many tips and tricks about kolkata which will help you to visit Kolkata very easily.

Mainly me my son and my niece are engaged of doing Masti,fun and full of freedom and no tension of studies...so we are going to enjoy our summer vacation... what about you...let me know by your comments in the comments section below..bye

Last year in Kolkata...miss you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???