How I Was In My 19 th years

Hiii... Good Morning

Today when I was asking by one guy that what is my age that time after telling him my age I got surprised that from college now how many years have been passed out!!!!
Age really matters when we look backwards and compare it with present .Then we certainly understand that yes everday,every seconds are passing in a silence...there is no sound,no viabration no signs of passing times..


Yes when we see our old memories like photos we get so nostalgic, emotional and can remember those golden days of college life or else school life.. which not coming back to us...

Today when I was seeing my old one photo there one photo of my college 1 St year History Hons year was hilighting me on those days where mostly I was so careful about fashion...recent trends..all time be checking whether my nailpolish was in same position or deleted somewhere or my lipstick was ok or not😎😎😎😎Time change everything.


Actually teenagers are like that only but in our time social media was not so much active that time and spending time by chatting by having snacks with tea and we were surrounded by our cousin,friends, parents all family members..so not able to get too much freedom for a teenager needed.We were useto of that and even not able to dare to tell anything about it.

I born and brought up  in a middle class family where family sentiments play a big role to eastablish a family.Here we could dream ,but before giving the opportunity to fulfill it we thought about our family.

We were actually deeply bonded with each other .So when I was seeing my photo thought why not share with you. ..because I have noticed that you guys are really liking my personal blogs and again and again coming back to my blog...if anyday I didn't post anything you are coming and reading my existing blogs and commenting by mails,in blogger , facebook, Instagram all social media
...this is the great achievement for me ...

Still I am stylish but not compare to past..now I have a big responsibilities so I can't give too much time on me.But I am now more happy by maintaining duties to my dearest people .That is why my inner feelings of joy and happiness have placed me in different look now...😊

Similar Post you can check here
https://chandrimaz.blogspot.in/2018/03/lipsticks.html
So take a look of my 19 years college photo with my cousin sis..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???