Benefits of Curd

Hi...All

Today I will share with you the benefits of  curd...
When I was child that time my mother used to give me curd daily to maintain overall health including all balanced diet.That time I surely urgued with mother for not to eat Curd...
Now I can able to understand why my mother had to froce me for having Curd.

Curd is a food in which we can get all types of vitamins minerals calcium and especially Zinc.
Consuming curd everyday improves our digestive system ,metabolism,keeps teeth and bones more stronger, improves mood,keeps us more young and beautiful

Even if someone is facing some caugh and cold everyday having curd is essential for them.

Curd actually is natural probiotic maintain our Zinc percentage in our body.Those who are pure vegetarian curd is good source of zinc for them.Zinc is very important to keep our gut problem away and is very good for lactose intolerant people.

In India when we go to give exam that time our mother gives us one sticker (bindi)in our forehead as a blessing of God.

I myself is useto of giving curd everyday to my child and after giving Curd everyday I have noticed a drastic change in my son. Previously he had some constipation ,cold,and was very moody also.But now it's totally has changed and I can say that his immunity is more stronger compare to other children.

Related post..https://chandrimaz.blogspot.in/2017/12/yummy.html

So if you are also in some doughts try it at home everyday and will get good result.Stay happy and please be connected with my website.
Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???