What should be first priority Family/Career?

Hi All
I am Chandrima,my identity is atpresent Home Maker but this is my own choice whether I placed me here to maintain my family well.

When I was working before 8 Years in a private limited company in Bangalore that time also I was enjoying my job as well as my daily home maker job.But I left the Job after continuing  1 year.Why I left that job?

There was no cmpulsion,no strict rules,no boreness,no so much tension, after that also I had to discontinue the job why?I am repeatedly asking why and why may be you are thinking like that ! Ok now I am telling you the reason why. Because when I left the job I was carrying 3 months so I decided not to work full time should take rest and thought that I would make me ready for the coming child.Because maintaining two sides equally is very difficult.

When my son born that time I never know how to handle with this.Then started to know each small small things which made a drastic change in my life.Even also I did not know that how to give potty traning to infants for this I visited many doctors and experienced lots more incidents which would not be happened to me.Any ways after getting all suggestions from our family, doctors, neighbours and doing survey on internet I lastly successed in my mother hood.

But for this I had to sacrifice many more non sleepy nights,my job, passion,my own take care routine,my desire, Career.Not only me my husband also had to do and i think every parents do the same for the sake of family.I am telling you all these things do not mean that I am doing regret.I am sharing with you to pass what I felt and faced so many difficulties  to give a proper good environment to our child.

I really do not like to keep our children in Daycare . Because recently I have read that some Daycare using sleeping pills to handle children.And most of the Daycare not able to take proper care of children.For these now a days many of the children getting mentally sick or getting mental patients. Knowing all some parents have to keep their children in Daycare because they don't have any options.For them it's ok but if really we have any option to keep our children with us then we should maintain that only there is no doubt.Because a child can be grow better mentally and physically by staying with Mother Because what a mother does nobody will do.

Spending quality time with kids by playing, reading books, having meal together, discussing several topics, having fun are the most important dos for a child.But now a days we are getting too much careerist that we do not ever bother all these . For us Family getting the second priority and Career getting first.We are not balancing we are actually compromising with it.I am not talking about all.Yes there must be few of are exceptional but not all.

So can we give the First priority to our family ?
Can we sacrifice our many more things for our own family?
Can we balance both the side for the sake of our family?

Please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???