Romantic weather with come back


Hi All...
Just now I have reached home and outside got cloudy again.... feeling like I am flying in the sky.... Romantic Weather....and heating food also for my kid and will take him now to washroom for bathing...so after all my work i will talk to you..till then enjoy the romantic weather..

Bye....😍

Hiiii...
Again started writing.My husband today has come early and got injured in his cricket match of office tournament.Now we are having singara/samosa(indian snack) with tea and outside full raining...my husband asking me to sit together but I hΓ ve to go kichen to cook chicken curry, vegetables,rice,dal(grams).So now going to kichen eventhough do not have any desire for any work but what to do....ok bye...stay touch with my website.... happy weekend..
😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???