How My Blog is all about

Hello All
Today is Monday and I am wiring a blog by sitting on my bed and having cheese bread with a cup of hot tea.I have thought today that I should tell about my blog itself.Because still I didn't tell you about my blog.Yes in starting only I had told you about my blog but after that I have changed so many things into it.From  near about one month you would be noticing that I am writing different types of articles on different topics.

Actually this is my personal blog completely .Where , when ,and what I have seen and experienced on that only my blog based on.In heading also I have mentioned that.Here all you will get my personal thinking , perception.I do not know whether it's helpful to you or not but I seriously enjoyed a lot by sharing my personal views with all of you .And if anyday I don't able to write any thing then I feel really bore and always try to get a few of hours for my blog.Actually I am getting habituated of it.Without my this website I am not able to concentrating in anything.

I have so many plans and many more things to do with my website.So gradually you all will see it.Today before 2 months I had started this blog .So after completing 2 months of my blog I am feeling very enthusiastic ,nostalgic and emotional.Because I didn't expect that within 2 months I would get this positive feedback from all of you by getting your likes and a huge views.Maybe you guys aren't able to writing comments in my section due to settings problem.On this weekend my husband had tried to solve the  settings issue with my blog but not able to do ,again he will try on next weekend and I am sure that you will be able to write comments.Because all my friends of all social media are informing me personally that they are not able to writing anything on the blog because it's not pasting.So I am trying to solve it by the help of my husband because he is working in software as a senior manager in  a reputed company.That is why I am expecting it will solve within a week.Lets see.

So from now only you will not get any funny videos 😁. Because from the request of audience I am trying to deliver only my personal blog.But you will get all fresh,new blogs those are not similar to anyone.Its only me only Chandrima.

You can ask me that why you all will read my blog? The ans is it's a new refreshing a blog of a very ordinary a woman who is someone's Mother,Wife, Daughter.In everyday's life we do same office,work same daily routine and i am also not exceptional but adding little spices into in to make our life more excitements.If same work we can see in different ways then who will not be liked it!!  I think everybody will do.So my effort is only to make you happy nothing else.
Thanks...Bye... Have a nice day ☺




Comments

  1. Hi,
    This is yashoda can u help me out to create a blog.iam facing a problem in creating a address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I also had faced the same problem...it was showing that which url I was taking it was already has taken by other....so after 8-9 times later I got my URL....so keep on trying in different different names and should be attached with your name ....or url should be based on your topic...then it will be good for you...pls try it again and again.. after that also not solved then connect me again...okπŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???