How I Spent 1St January 2018

Hello friends
How are you doing? After New Year this is the first time I am talking to you.Because this week I was really busy so not able to concentrate in blog such as.But today I just  came from my kid's school by dropping him .And have started talking to you or rather chatting with you guys.

Hey how you have spent on 1 St January?Did you enjoyed?Ohh how funny questions I am asking to you! This was 2018 New Year so everybody will enjoy that is quite normal. Actually I wanted to ask you how you enjoyed?

On 1st January morning I was at home and cooked chicken gravy,moog gram,rice, cauliflower with potatoes, french fries, poppy seeds with onions,and curd.But curd , sweets were purchased from shop.Then after taking rest or nap we went in the foram mall to celebrate New Year.My kid was very excited and eagerly waiting to play in the playzone.Then reached there around 7 in evening.He started playing there with his father.I was audience that time and collecting tickets according to points.Then lastly he won a prize and came back to mall and went to food stall.We had some burger,chilli chicken dry,roasted chicken, cookies,and lastly faluda(an Indian dessert).My belly was full tight not able to move .But what to do we had to reach at home.Then we went down stairs and did few photo shoot in that crazy moment.That day we were really in crazy funny mood not following any rules or regulations . Even not in photoshoot mood after that also captured some photos and want to share with you.
2018

2018

2018
2018
There was no preplaned program no makeup not captured by experience photographer,not expensive lences it's all about our happy moments captured by our selfie camera which is may be a  little but very precious moments for us.Happy 2018 to all☺

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???