Yummy.... guess what!

Yum...yummmm..
Yummy....yes today I will share with you a food which is very very tasty and everyone likes the taste of it.And in christmas ,new year in any occasion it is compulsory to eat.Without it no cakes no sweets can be made.I want to taste a one bit of it.Yes I am talking about Chocolate.

Chocolate is worldwide famous dessert which is used in every part of world.There are many kid of chocolates such as.. Dark chocolates, milk chocolates,sweet chocolates,handmade chocolates.I generally like or love sweet chocolate.Everyday I eat one small chocolate bar and my son too.But many people think that it is not good for health.So today I have decided to talk about good and bad effects of chocolates

Chocolates actually make from cocoa powder and other ingredients which can effect many people as well.
                               Good Effects

1. Good for skin
2.  To flow blood properly in blood vessels .
3.  To stay away from cancer
4.  To change our mood
5.  To keep us active
6.   To keep heart well
7.   To keep brain function well
8.    Good for pain
                                  Bad Effects

1. Increase obesity
2. Increase possibilities of blood sugar
3. Not good for kidney patients
4. Increase Gastroesophageal Disease
5. Consuming too much makes innsominia, acidity
6.  Loss of appetite
7.  Addiction of chocolates
8.   Cavitivity

So theses are generally known but I am the dam fan of chocolates and consuming from childhood all the time especially at midnight . But don't have any problem yet and it is for my son also.We love chocolates and enjoying very much.Without chocolates our day doesn't start.From my point of view it's very good for our skin .We go in the parlour most of the time for glowing our skin hair and do so many spa and all by spending money.But if everyday we eat one portion of chocolate then we can get several health benefits on which researches are still going on.

No one still yet confirmed the bad effects of chocolates.My son's pediatrician always recommends chocolates .He tells that it has many health benefits as well.But can affect the teeth.
Still all are under researches.So eat chocolate , have fun,and do excercise also  πŸ˜‰....
                                               
My husband recently went out of India due to his office purpose so from there he has brought a huge bundle of Chocolates for us and many more things.But I am discussing on chocolate today that's why only Chocolate.We are regularly having these wonderful chocolates and enjoying. I just love it and want to share with my Audience ☺














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???