My daily lifestyle with New Year 2018

Hello All
What are you doing?I am fine.what is the special menu for today?We will have lunch with chicken and fish starters ,fried rice and chill fish.Then at night it will be different menu and many more plan I have.I know that we should not eat too much spicy and  restaurant food on every occasion but still I love to eat that's why not able to resist me from this.

And I am Bengali so most of the time our food are very spicy.We use mustard sauce in many recepecies and it is really very difficult to digest .I prefer everyday using mustard oil in all recepecies because now researches show that it keeps our heart healther more than other oil and keeps of functioning well of our hole body,high in vitamin E and reduces colestrol but for gastric people it is not good for them .Otherwise everyday we can eat.

From childhood I have seen regular uses of mustard oil  by my mother as well.But you believe or not I don't know but still my parents don't have any health issues.My father is 76 and monther is 65.Yes they do more physical work than us.That is for sure.Even I also use everyday mustered oil in everyday recepices.My child also useto of consuming mustered oil everyday.

And one more thing I like to add here that fish also very important to keep our health good.From childhood I was used to hear that if we don't eat fish regularly our intelligence will not come.Becausue some fish like tuna,salmon these fish have Omega3 and other pond fish also have that but less compare to those fish and all fish are full of vitamin D and good source of calcium those are very good for growing kids.And those have food allergy for them everyday intake of fish reduces or vanishes the allergy.

So if you ask me i will say yes. Mustard oil ,rice,grams, vegetables,fish, curd, fruits are compulsory diet in my everyday life.

So it's not like that if everyday we eat healthy food then disease will not come ...it will come less compare to those who don't eat healthy on regular life.

You can ask me why I am sharing my daily routine with you! Come-on that's why I am here.Because I am a blogger .My experience my thinking my life style I will share with you ....is it not normal! You audience are liking or not will tell me by mail or comments.

If everyday we eat the same food do we like it! I think no.Here are also same story.I am writing my life style inbetween articles so it will be funny entertaining for everyone!

Today is the last day of 2017.The New Year is knocking the door.So what is your plan.Maybe I will go out.But that is not sure.So if I go then definitely I will share my outing with you.So Happy New Year 2018 in advance ,be safe, enjoy your new year with New beginning.May your all wishes come true,all the dark shadows of life go,all poverty will go,and your life will be a new beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???