How My Beautiful Sister Is????

From childhood I have grown up in a family where I spent most of the time with my grand sister (didi).
Who was the friend the mother the guardian of me.Because she was ten years older than  me.So she had that much of tolerance to guide her little sis.

We had fight many times but atlast I got successed .I had beat many times to my sis in any place of her body to give her pain and to get attention of others and for win.My sis had so patience that never she complained to my mother to protect me from my mother's punishment.When I was small that time she gave me what I want because I already told you that she was ten years older than me that's why she was working in a private company.She even sacrificed her holidays by cooking many fries for me what our mother not at all allow to give.She lifted me in her lap and carried over me in shop and talked to me about so many things.That time I was too young to understand her love.Always I wanted her dress her Cream her comb her lipstick.I liked all the things of my sis and sometimes dressed me in an angel .And thought when my sis will go her husband's house because all love everything I did not want to share with anyone.But when she really went I was became lonely because no-one was there like her.After marriage she had come but that much of interaction not happened after marriage.

In my teenage she was my best buddy.All the time I went with her in anywhere.She fulfilled my all wishes , understood all my breath even gave her all dresses to dress me because she knew my desire .In all steps of life in every dicition she gave me support.I was literally growing like her daughter.Sometimes when I did mistakes she only reacted too much.Now i nan recall that day when my sis frist congratulated me in my 10th exam by beautiful gifts.In this way school college university all I passed out.Never felt any absence of real friend and mother.Being I had mother she turned to my Mother .

Even after marriage also still she is.Starting time of marriage of me she gave me a loyal support in everywhere I needed.Such small small things I have learnt from my dearest nearest closest didi(sis).She teached me how to handle ,overcome all the problems easily.She teached the lesson of life. still if anyday I do not receive calls more than two times of her then she gets nervous and not able to understand what to do lastly she felt into cry.This is how my sis is.Still she is a mother a guardian of mine but sometimes she is getting immature, little crazy, nervous but optimistic also.Even when I go to Kolkata she tries a lot to keep us happy by staying with us and spending time together in shopping, outside dinner or lunch or maybe sometime takes care of my little boy.She is not my sis she is actually my mother who miss me when I returned back to my Bangalore after vacation and not able to keep holding her emotion by crying.She always wants to let me happy.I really miss her here .She is extraordinary sis like whom no-one will be.


I Love you Didi(sister)😘

Similar Post you can find here
https://chandrimaz.blogspot.in/2017/12/mothers-are-unconditional.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???