Lazy me

Hello friends
How are you.Now Are you in office or at home?With which profession you are attached!

I am at home writing  a blog for you and feeling very sleepy .I don't have any desire to work.Taking one cup of hot tea with biscuits and enjoying my tea time.Today is a lazy day for me.So many work to do but not willing to do.

Some times when I feel bore that time I see outside of my balcony and there is one big park which is re-innovating and beside that road so many vehicles are running to their own destiny.All are very busy . Vendors are busy in selling their products and all are going to their work.Sweeper is sweeping the road giving whistle to collect the garbage.My son went to school husband also went office.Made(Amma) has also come and finished her work.

That's why got time today more and wake up early too today.Now my tea is finished and have to go market and after coming have to cook then breakfast ,cleaning , have to switch on washing machine and sooooooo on...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Now saying bye to all . Enjoy your day and have fun.And support me still you already have done.
keep in touch with me...😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???