How Is My Busy day with sleepy Good Morning

Hiiii......All....
Today  is Monday and I am writing a blog by sitting on the sofa and writing for you.My maid has come and she is very busy in her work  in her messy kitchen and getting hurry to go in another's house for baby sitting.

My kid has  just wake up and feeling sleepy again even not  want to wake up sooo early.Today he has not gone to school due to his father's early leaving for office in morning for important meeting. Generally everyday we go together to drop our son to school because I don't know driving.And while coming back to home we stay in rodeside"Chai Stall"(A tea stall)and have tea for a couple of time together and get back to our work.☺

Now I am taking tea and chatting with you in few conversations . Because in morning if we feel happy and our day starts with nicely then all the day go smoothly .So this is my first blog before doing anything in morning.I have so many work to do as well as of course yours also.So till then Bye....See You Soon...
Good Morning πŸ€—


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???