Why Mixed Topic with Recipes

Hiiii....
Now after lots more work I just have seated.So I thought why not few minutes I can't talk with you.That is why writing.

Actually I had started this blog before 3 months now two and half months running and seriously I am very happy by my blog.And want to share something with you.Like when I started this only few articles i  was writing and pasting funny videos but after getting request from audience I have converted all the videos into articles of my own.

It's my personal blog where I or maybe my familiar people have experienced that only I have showed to you.Its not atall copy or fake story making.Its all are original version of me.

So maybe it can matches with someone's life but does not mean that I personally have pointed out to him or her.So please read my blog to know more about our society of India and what is happening everyday's life with common people.Its my personal blog where many more things I want to share with you.Sometimes it would be happy scenario sometimes not.So it depends.

Life is changeable on many circumstances and has many colours to understand the depth of it.Where we are standing in our present condition that is more important than what would be.

I love to see and face with curcumstances and want to share with you whether I am right or wrong.

That's why my all articles based on verious topics or rather you can say mixed topic not only on one topic bacause life is chanable and has many directions,ways .But in my pages if you go you will get many more home made recipes which may not be changeable .I am trying to give a proper shape to my blog.

So many more things I have to do with my website.So you can see gradually after.For that please keep in touch with my website.πŸ™‚

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The day of Maha Shivaratri Puja

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How I Spent 1St January 2018