My Daily life😊

I am Chandrima... sitting alone on the sofa and writing blog for you... usually I don't get enough time to write but today I got that's why writing.My son is sleeping and I am chatting with you.

Everyday from morning to night I actually get very much busy so sometimes not even  able to comb my hair properly.Around 5.45 morning I get up everyday to ready my kid for school and my hubby for office.Then make breakfast and tiffin for them.My son and husband's preferences are different so expected that their favourite food also will be different .Yes that's why I have to make different different food for them.My son mostly useto of having rice,dal, vegetables for breakfast and tiffin will be some chapati and snack will be fruits.But my husband does not like of having chapati or rice mostly I have to make sandwiches/dosa/bread butter egg like that.And for me !Don't ask me because what is left I just gulp it .After marriage I think every woman don't have that much of preferences for having food.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
We think that we are quite Lucky for having food.😜.

Ok coming to the main point.After doing all these I have to convince my son as well as my hubby to get up soon.After waking up from bed my husband drinks water then tea .Eventough sometimes his eyes are also closed after that also he calls me"Chandrima Cha"πŸ˜‰.Then my kid goes to washroom and get fresh .Then I have to feed him breakfast and help him to get ready.And I do pack all his tiffin boxes and books and iron his uniform as well.In that time I have to give all the things what my husband ask for .We all get ready then my made comes for cleaning .Then we start for school.After dropping my son my hubby and me go to bakery to have some tea and spend time together.After having my hubby dropped me at home and goes to office.

Next I go for regular vegetables or grossary shopping and to buy fish.After coming back to home I take rest for 15 minutes and write blog for you.Then start cooking. In the meantime any sales man comes for selling.I just see the time and eat breakfast and do some house hold work
(Cleaning, switching on the washing machine etc).There is no limitations of regular house hold work.It will never end.πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜›

Next I go again shop if I forget something to buy or any work where I need to go.Coming back I straight go to washroom for bathing and get ready  to pickup my son from school.We comeback by 4 then he does his lunch and after that me too.Then after 1 hour I give him curd and go to bed for a nap together.Sometimes my nap is not happened due to work like today.

In evening my son generally takes milk and few puffed rice.. and me tea or Maggie sometimes.Then he goes for playing or I take him outside sometimes. Then study and inbetween sometimes write blog and go to kitchen for serving dinner.😊 This is the hole day I spend like this.

Here is no holidays,no work limitations, only a big Continuation.Which I enjoy very much.Its not atall a Burden on me.I think I am quite blessed from God of serving my duties on them.Most liking part is they are quite dependable on me.Without me they feel blank.Still my husband calls me " Chandrima where is my shoe!"and my son "Ma I want this".So this is the life... more sweeter,little bitter ,salty and sour with all the taste have.

My unmarried friends those still not married are still getting ready for marriage!!!!!!!????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day of Maha Shivaratri Puja

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How I Spent 1St January 2018