How My Wonderful Memories were..???

Hiiii.....
Today I was sitting in my bed and seeking my old phtos of college, school,some rituals of before marriage,after marriage, pregnancy time, after my baby's birth etc.And after seeing those pics I got very emotional and recalling those of my golden days of memories.


Memories are very precious, priceless ,unforgettable, heart warming a happy ,sad moments a jewel, including all emotions by which we can connect our past with present. Time is gliding fast away that is why it's not possible to hold or stop the time it will go according to its nature.No one can stop that.But only few of our old memories can take us again in our past .Where all the characters are remain the same ,lively .

Today I have gotten a picture of my parents of the marriage which is a very rare collection of us.May be this picture is white and black but the two human are still so colourful and lively.
My parents in their marriage

When I was very little my one best friend and as well as my mother was my didi (elder sister) with whom I had fought too much ,love and Spending time together and she protected me always.In my one article I explained about my elder sister. So today I will share my old pics of memories with you....where sometimes I was with my didi,or sometimes with friends or family.
Me and my elder sis

   Me my sis in our Nabadwip house

In this pic I was reading in class 11 and went to our father's old house in "Nabadwip Dham"to have fun and in westbengal everyone knows that this place is famous for the birth of "Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu"and "Mayapur"where the "Iscon" temple situated.After our vacation frequently we went there for our attraction from our home as well as to have fun by drinking morning fresh dates juice,singara(one kind of Indian snak),nikuti(famous seweet in Nabadwip)and visiting Ganges side in evening and later on  going to maypur by boat with my family.Those days are really heart touching memories.

After my father's house we were used to of going to our mother's house which was near by our father's house.Mainly in Durga puja we gathered all of our family members from mother's and father's ralatives and enjoyed uncountable happiness.
From childhood I can recall and discovered some of my very rare photos of my relatives in their lap and in Durga Puja how we had celebrated our Puja in my Mama Bari .
In this pics we were cleabrating  "Sindur khala "in durga Puja before marriage in my mother's house where Durga Puja are still celebrated very grandly but I miss my Nani( grandmother) who has leaved us before few months back on the age of 90.My Nani actually had taken a real intiative to lead the Durga Puja.

         
In this picture I was in my mama's lap(mother's brother) .He always loved to mingle with small children even still.I rally miss all of them.
                                         
After my engagement when the day had come of marriage that time in morning some rituals were maintained due to marriage in our Bengali cuisine.Like "Ayaburu Bhat" (bachelor's party),"Jal Sadha"(sacred water),"Dadhi Mangal"(having puffed rice with sweet curd), "Nanni Mukh"(giving water to our ancestors) ,"Gae Halud "etc.In "Jal Sadha "mostly we go to collect water from five houses  or river and by that blessing water bride takes bath in her "Gae Halud "and that haldi ( turmeric) frist comes from groom's family which haldi touched by groom the timings of his bath and in" Dadhi Mangal " bride has been given puffed rice with sweet curd in the 4 o'clock morning because after that bridge has to do fasting as well as groom till marriage .And then other rituals.So I am sharing some pics of my pre marriage blessings from my elders.

       
In this picture it was celebrating "Dadhi Mangal" in morning 3.50 before the sun rise.Even not able to got up and open my eyes because of i was a late riser and had slept till 12 in morning. But i had to eat that because the full day was fast.In marraige it is believed that marriage is a Puja or worship to God that's the reason we do fasting  till marriage ends.
In this pics this was the Blessings from my father for marriage in "Ayaburu Bhat" the day before marriage.Here bride are given her favourite foods , clothes for having ,wearing and celebrated bachelor's party by family and friends.

And then the final day had come that was Marriage .
Marriage is a wonderful thing where two Unknown person get committed by many rituals and bonded with each other all over the life.This February we are going to complete the 10 years of our marriage life .😊

After few years my most memorable day had come that was my baby's birth but before birth there is some rituals called "Godh Bharai "which  was grately celebrated by my mother in Kolkata and my husband gave me another "Godh Bharai "from his side which was really sweet and memorable including my amma who still is working at my home from ten years.Their effort of continuous giving me pleasure,happiness,peace ,comfort,a healthy lifestyle were like a very honourable and love for me.Ater being a gents my hubby was a extremely caring towards me during my pregnancy which was really uncommom in indian guy.

Some of few pics of blessings from my elders.
 My brother's blessings during" Godh Bharai" (he is actually husband of my elder sister). Actually from childhood I never seen him like Jijaji he became a real brother to me still .I am sure no one will be like my Jijaji.He is awesome.


 My Godh Bharai with my favourite dishes

With my niece❤

In this picture this is the bonding with my niece who is now very young and beautiful and gets very emotional when I  come back to Bangalore and doesn't want to talk to anyone of few days from my deperture to Bangalore.She is really very innocent,good heatred,broad minded a charming lady who is still calls me by my name.We are now friends more than Masi.


Then the final  expected day had come of the birth of my baby that was a amazing experience for me . First time I was touched by my small one with his small small fingers,toes ,red big lips,small eyes and little  small sweet butt.



Our Child with priceless moments of us.
This is the best moment for every mother and father.❤

These memories are still so so beautiful ,lively and a bridge by which we can go back to our past to recall those wonderful days and uncountable memories of happiness and peace with those we want to live and breathe for ever after.So take care of your memories because when you will be alone it will give you the best company ever.πŸ™‚














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???